I love the quarterly nudge that the Finish-Along project gives. In quarter 2, I wanted to make good progress on my La Passacaglia and Splendid Sampler and get 3 quilts finished. Well, I got two finished, Fancy Forest and Baby Bruv’s Wedding Quilt, and the top finished for the third, which will be quilted this month. I have big plans for my Etsy shop this quarter and want to get at heap of things ready before the start of next quarter.
So here we go. As well as continuing with my Splendid Sampler and LaPass, my finish goals for Q3 2016 are:
- Mr R’s Quilt – A gift to a friend for their mid-century home.
- Sundrops Wild Geese – Blocks are in progress… Love this fabric so much! This is the Live Love Sew Pattern called “Wild Goose Chase”.
- Mode Love Teen Quilt – Pieced this quilt top this week and keen to get this finished and listed this quarter.
- Baby Blue Rebecca – I have the top finished but need to get this quilted, bound and listed.
- Finish and handover the BrisMQG charity quilt – this is a completed top at the moment, so just need to quilt and bind.
- Canyon Rebecca – Blocks need to be finished and need to decide whether to make two small or one large quilt, get it/them finished and listed.
With everything else that’s going on this quarter, these projects should keep me out of trouble. 🙂